Dreams do not occur only during sleep, but also in various altered states of consciousness. They are a remarkable phenomenon, with high relevance also for our everyday life. Shamans have known since ancient times that dreams are a fundamental way of communicating with spirits. Therefore, in some cultures, dreams are understood as a key to access non-ordinary reality.
Participants in this workshop gain knowledge about the nature, meaning and shamanic use of dreams. They learn examples from different shamanic cultures and work with their own dreams and the dreams of others. A shamanic dream theory, the concept of “big dreams”, daydreams, the connection between dreams and the soul are also parts of the workshop. Based on first-hand experiences, all these aspects will be explored and utilized for divinatory and healing work.
The workshop “Shamanic Dreamwork™” addresses the following aspects of shamanic work in a practical way:
- The nature of dreams and a shamanic dream theory
- Practical methods to learn more about your dreams and to harness their power
- Utilizing dreams as a means to communicate with the spirits
- Use of dreams for shamanic divination and healing work
- Deepened understanding of daydreaming, visions and other altered states of consciousness
Prerequisite for participation is completion of the Basic Workshop “The Way of the Shaman®”.
Next Dates Shamanic Dreamwork™
|21.04.2023 - 23.04.2023||Dr. Omar Osman||in French||
|21.07.2023 - 23.07.2023||Stefan Bierbaum||in German||
Reith bei Seefeld, Austria
|17.11.2023 - 19.11.2023||Mar Wieland||in German||