Conditions of participation
No prior knowledge is necessary to attend the Basic Workshop "The Way of the Shaman®" or the online workshop "The Shamanic Journey to Power and Knowledge". Completion of the Basic Workshop entitles you to attend most of the Advanced Workshops (exceptions: Core Shamanic Soul Retrieval™, Advanced Shamanic Healing Practice, and Three-Year Program, for which more advanced prerequisites are defined).
The Foundation for Shamanic Studies Europe is an internationally active organization. The organization of workshops is decentralized and takes place in the respective regions. Accordingly, we ask you to contact the indicated organizers directly for details and registration for the workshops. Please see the workshop search.
The following participation fees are indicative prices for Germany and Austria, which may vary regionally:
- Basic Workshop "The Way of the Shaman®": € 150,- (Participants who have completed "The Shamanic Journey to Power and Knowledge" and wish to continue with the Basic Workshop "The Way of the Shaman®" pay only 50% of the participation fee in the latter).
- The Shamanic Journey to Power and Knowledge: € 75,-.
- Advanced workshops (Weekend - 2 or 3 days): € 280.- (Participants who have completed "Essentials Shamanic Divination " and wish to continue with the workshop "Shamanic Divination" pay in the latter only 50% of the participation fee).
- Advanced workshop (online - 2 days): € 140,-.
- Harner Shamanic Counseling (4 days): € 490,-.
- The Power of the Mountains (1 week): € 490.-
- Change and Transformation – Core Shamanic One Year Online Training Program: between € 1.200,- and € 1.500,-; depending on the number of modules and payment method)
- Three-year program (three times 1 week each): per meeting € 990.-
The number of participants is limited for all workshops; in your own interest, timely registration is recommended.
The minimum age for attending a workshop is 18 years. Participants in all workshops must be physically and mentally stable. Participation is on the participant's own responsibility. The FSSE reserves the right to reject participants without giving reasons and to cancel workshops.